Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This is no longer a placeholder, and welcome

It's funny how things can come full circle, you know?

This marks my third serious attempt to create a blog, and I find myself back on Blogger again.  I had left and went to TopCities, but since they decided to shut down my account for not paying the bill they sent to me a month late, I figured now would be a good time to return to the Blogger fold and create anew.

Some of you may know me, and I say welcome back.  I promise not to let this bog devolve into a morass of angst and woe.  To any new readers, welcome and I hope you will stick around.  I may not write often, but I will write when I can.

Things are still in that awkward stage, sort of like moving into a new house and slowly unpacking things and getting everything set up just how you like it to make it truly feel like home.  It will get better soon.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back--looking forward to hearing more from you :)

    ReplyDelete

So, now that you know my thoughts, what are yours?