Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A case of the Mondays on Tuesday

I don't know what's been going on for the past couple of days, but I've really been fighting the urge to stab people in the eyeballs with a fork.  Little annoyances have been escalating in my head and becoming full-blown near-biblical-rage-inducing episodes.  I've been keeping it in check as best as I can, but thank goodness for my night out.  We're going to have another one tomorrow night, which will be an extra help.

Yesterday, while not busy from a driving standpoint, had a lot of warehouse work.  I spent the better porting of the day wrapping pallets for shipment.  It might have gone smoother had I not been micromanaged by Mr. Know-it-all.  I think I'm capable of stretch-wrapping a pallet on my own, thank you very much, now go away because I know where the forks are.

Today had me going out more, so I felt a little less stabby, but idiot me forgot to clock in when he got to work this morning and ended up doing so about two hours later.  I got that fixed before I left for the day, so I am not going to worry about it for the moment.

Here's hoping the rest of the week improves.  Maybe the vodka tasting tomorrow night will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, now that you know my thoughts, what are yours?