Friday, March 9, 2012

Back at it

Amazingly enough, I got off the yard without much trouble, as opposed to the last time I went through this.  The class was interesting, and is something they do on a fairly regular basis for all of the drivers, so at least I'm not in any kind of trouble.  I took a load out of Fort Worth yesterday and now I'm in New Mexico, where I will deliver tomorrow afternoon.

These are the types of loads I like -- no rush to deliver, no need to hustle and hustle, burning up all of my hours -- and while I wish every load is like this, I am grateful for them when I can get them.  I have no idea where I will be heading after delivery tomorrow (gee, where have we heard that before?), and I still need to find a place to spend the night as well.

I'm keeping this short because I need to get other things done, and while I have the time, I better get moving on them.  I'll update more when I get the next opportunity.

If I don't get online before then, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, now that you know my thoughts, what are yours?