Friday, February 17, 2012

Kinda ready to get rolling

Today's the day I should be receiving a dispatch and heading out once again.  I don't know when that will happen, so I'm getting some last-minute stuff done beforehand.

I was going through some of the pictures I had taken on my last trip out, and decided to share this one.  I had stopped for the night in North Little Rock, Arkansas, at the truck stop you see in the picture.  It was a dreary, rainy day, and I had to conduct some business at the truck stop across the street.  This is what I saw when I came back outside.

I need to pick up some more traveling supplies, and perhaps get some breakfast.  I have no idea which direction I'll be headed, or even if I'll get out of here today.  No matter, I'll just have to take it as it comes.

I'll write more when I'm able to do so.  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, now that you know my thoughts, what are yours?