Monday, April 1, 2019

A to Z Blogging challenge – A is for Acceptance


For the first time, I have accepted the A to Z blogging challenge, mostly to see if I could really come up with twenty-six different topics over the course of this month. MsDarkstar, the woman I share my life with, has done this in the past and I always wondered if I could be up to the task.

I’ve had to accept a lot of things over my life. I’ve had to accept that I will never win the Powerball jackpot, I’ve accepted that I will forever be a wage slave probably up until the day I croak, and I’m starting to accept that my cat will be a bitey little orange jerk from now until his final days.

Looking back, this might have been the easiest thing I’ve accepted in quite a while. Here’s hoping I can keep up the pace and keep the posts coming.

Only twenty-five more to go.


2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I'm the biggest flake alive and I'm ever hopeful for myself too, ha ha.
    I am laughing my butt off at your apt cat description. Bitey jerk is my new favourite thing :)

    ReplyDelete

So, now that you know my thoughts, what are yours?