Saturday, April 13, 2019

A to Z Challenge - L is for Lousy

I feel horrible.

I spent the better part of past night revisiting dinners I've eaten since infancy, thanks to this wonderful prep medicine I had to take  At least I solved the mystery of why there was no toy in my Cracker Jack box back in '74.

I have not been able to take any of the medications that help me to be a functioning member of society, and as a result, I am cranky and in quite a bit of pain.

And, on top of everything, I think I'm coming down with something.

I do promise that next week's posts shall be a bit more on the lighthearted side, but for now, I just want to fulfill the obligation and maybe get some decent sleep later on.

I hope all of you are doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, now that you know my thoughts, what are yours?