Monday, April 29, 2019

A to Z Challenge – Y is for Yawn


It’s early morning on Monday. In a few minutes I’ll be heading out to do laundry, as I do every Monday morning, and then seeing about that long-overdue haircut. If I’m lucky, I may get to nap for a few hours before going to work.

I suspect I’ll be quite tired tonight, but I’ll manage to make it through work as I always do. But that’s not the reason for the title of this entry.

It comes from reading the comments left by others on this blog. I know, I was surprised to see comments here, too. After reading them, I came to a not-too-difficult-to-realize observation: I’m really quite boring. I haven’t really written much here lately because I’ve had nothing interesting to say, nor does anyone really care what I have to say in the first place.

I’ll wrap all of this up with tomorrow’s post.

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your blog posts and don't think that you're boring. I think you probably have way more to contribute than you give yourself credit for. There's a reason people I know who meet you think you're an academic.

    Plus, having you in the challenge this year helped me to not slack off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think you are boring, that probably means that you have a tendency to listen while others talk, which means that others find you fascinating because they enjoyed the time they spent with you talking.

    ReplyDelete

So, now that you know my thoughts, what are yours?