Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A to Z Challenge - S is for Stupid and T is for Tired

Yeah, I forgot again, hence another double post.  I kept reminding myself that I had a post to write, even going so far as to plan to write something during the down time I have at work, and totally spaced out.  I didn't remember until I was driving home from work this evening.

Normally, I would have had it written on Sunday night, or at the latest Monday morning when I got home from doing the laundry, but I was just too tired to really do anything but crawl back into bed.  I still haven't fully recovered from whatever death plague was going around at work, or from the scoping I had about a week ago.  So, it's small wonder I wrote nothing until today.

I will be back on track to finish this out.  I have a few posts in the pipeline, so there's no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, now that you know my thoughts, what are yours?